- Comply with data integrity, security and privacy policies and applicable regulations.
- Perform the relevant tasks to extract, import, and export of data from various systems for submission to the relevant parties.
- Generate all required standard reports based on the predefined schedule and validate accuracy of reports before submitting to customers.
- Assist in generation of ad hoc report requests from customers.
- Contribute to and participate in data review exercises on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
- 3 years experience in data management and reporting in a shared servicecentre environment, preferably in a HR services environment.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English, both written and spoken are essential. Additional languages a plus.
- Knowledge in usage of HR systems to perform the relevant data managementand reporting activities.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of Microsoft Office / Google suite of software.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality with the handling of the employee data.