- Partners and/or premiers accounts Acquisition / Onboarding.
- Guidance responsible clients to align with company commercial strategies.
- Building clients relationship and retention.
- Customer Profiling - Key Accounts Reports.
- Partners and/or premiers accounts compliance management.
- Social - Forum/Channel participation.
- Other clients portfolio related activities as required.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics,(preferred Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics with MBA).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B or B2C Key Accounts/ Business Development/Sales function.
Fast and eager to learn.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Korean and English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Has intermediate skills in using MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Able to start working remotely and must be open to relocate to Malaysia.