- Daily maintenance of chemical concentration in ensuring process is within the window.
- Perform trouble shooting & problem solving in the plating operation by ensuring machine stability and utilization
- Making decision in purchasing chemical, top-up amount and frequency .Controlling expenses for operation cost at plating.
- Collaborate with GLSS on improvement projects.
- Continuous improvement using 6 sigma methodologies in improving yield, down time and product cost reduction.
- Create / maintain documentation associated with assigned processes. Ensure document is complete and reflects actual practice.
- Support company Social Responsibility / TS16949 / ISO 14001, Six sigma etc.
- Perform other related duties or project as assigned by superior.
- Ensure all company activities including 6S culture being followed and practice all the times especially in plating chemical store room
- Work closely with design engineering, tool engineering and quality to make design and process improvements to improve quality and throughput
- To monitor the PMM (Precious Metal Metrics) Gold Consumption and Recovery Report and perform optimization based on the trend obtained.
- Able to conduct HPLC, ICP and UV test.
- Obtain Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Familiar with Reel to Reel plating process
- Frequent travel to Vietnam
- Fluent in speaking and writting Korean.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.