- Help and educate HR Shared Service Centre customers to navigate through Tier 0 (self-help) materials & functionality where assistance is
- Resolve enquiries leveraging on knowledgebase documents (e.g. FAQs, job aids, policy documents, etc) within the agreed service levels as
defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provides regular status updates to customer and maintain customer contact until request is resolved and actively follow up on
outstanding items and obtain feedback on resolution from the customers.
- Assume ownership for cases and update the resolution accurately and on a timely basis in the case management system.
- Properly escalate complex enquiries to the next level of support or relevant subject matter experts.
- Helps to identify gaps in current knowledgebase documentation and highlight improvements required to enhance the knowledgebase.
- At least 1 year in data management and reporting in a shared service centre environment, preferably in a HR services environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to ask the relevant questions to understand and clarify issues, attempt resolution and escalate problems if unable to resolve.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- IT savvy and resourceful on leveraging various tools (knowledge management, document management, HR systems) to obtain required information to resolve
queries and issues.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of Microsoft Office / Google suite of software.
- Strong communication skills in Korean language, both written and spoken, are essential.