Provide Level 2 professional technical, warranty and data recovery support to customers of client who have pre-saes and after-sales questions.
· Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products in a professional and friendly manner.
· Be able to utilize various systems and tools to initiate and assist customers.
· Sell optional services and warranties to customers by making recommendations according to the customer’s needs.
· Maintain elevated level of training and technical knowledge as it applies to the specialist support boundaries. Keep up to date with industry developments, applicable operating systems, common and related software and hardware, and company policy to ensure proper communications to customers.
· Administer system functions on all sales order opening, closing, and balancing procedures according to finance guidelines.
· Adhere to policy and procedures for all customer calls or tickets received ensuring achievement of company set goals.
· May be asked to assist in training and product / system testing.
· May be asked to research technical issues.
· May be asked to investigate potential recurring issues and incompatibilities.
· Familiarity and experience with computer operation, with emphasis on the Macintosh and
· Windows environment.
· Good technical skills in HDD storage, data recovery, and computers.
· Experience in a sales and/or telesales environment.
· Ability to type 30 wpm.
· Experience providing technical support for computer hardware and/or software.
· Experience in a contact centre environment.
· Linux and/or Unix experience.
· Advanced technical knowledge in (but not limited to): Networking, including domain support
· Server Operating System configuration
· RAID functions and uses Monitor and colour correction technology
· Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).