· Respond to and anticipate technical needs to help maintain or accelerate our customers’ development schedule, building customer loyalty and gaining a reputation as trusted technical partners.
· Collaborate with the R&D and manufacturing team co-located in the same site to provide best-in-class technical support to customers.
· Assist customers in solving engineering/ scientific challenges by solving technical issues
o Probe, replicate and troubleshoot customers’ technical issues
o Maintain high standard in quality of service, while meeting Service Level Agreement (Average 90% or above in customer satisfaction survey)
· Provide effortless technical support via digital channel
o Captures and documents knowledge to enable self-service resolution. Adopt and apply latest Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) methodology on every customer engagement
o Leverage previously acquired technical experience, and make continuous improvements on the contents for maximum efficiency and effectiveness of digital, web-based support
· Accelerate customers’ business by fostering team proficiency of company products within customer organization
o Identifies and anticipates technical gaps within customer organization and works with management to build product, system or technical expertise.
o Educates customers through technical support engagements. Guide customers through basic product startup, application troubleshooting and/or maintenance of solutions
· Advocates for the customer experience within the company
o Identify quality, feature or user experience gaps and feedback to relevant functions on every customer engagement
o Escalates complex technical issues internally to the appropriate group while maintaining ownership of customer interaction
· Continuously lead peers as company products, platform and systems by acquiring in-depth technical expertise
o Serves Sales, support and services organization as the point of escalation for technical issues related to company products
o Co-work with R&D in troubleshooting complex issues, identify design or manufacturing issues and come up with best possible resolution or workaround
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
· Experience in LabVIEW is preferred
· Experience in conduct training to customer will be added advantage