- Ensure that the design of the plant and equipment are in accordance to the applicable codes and standards and according to good engineering practice especially with regard to Environmental, Health & Safety and Operation & Maintenance requirements.
- Prepare engineering schedule for electrical scope of work to secure the timely issuance of project engineering documentation for the project.
- Review and issue electrical project documentation in accordance to engineering schedule.
- Conduct design reviews (Toll Gate Reviews) for electrical project documentation and equipment purchase.
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering or related field from a locally or an internationally recognized university.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in power plant or related industry with at least five (5) years working experience in electrical design of power plants.
- Knowledge of concepts and basic engineering of electrical system engineering & equipment design preferably for combined cycle power plant.
- Knowledge on COMOS would be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of codes and standards; IEEE, IEC, NEEMA and NFPA Well versed with latest version of ETAP.