- Assisting Corporate Legal Advisors (CLAs) on Review of Contracts: Draft, revise and analyse customised commercial contracts with customers, suppliers and partners. Including but not limited to NDAs, Manufacturing Agreements, Design Services Agreements, Quality Agreements, Supply Agreements and Purchase Agreements.
- Support CLAs on Contracts Negotiation: Work with CLAs and external legal counsel where necessary in reviewing standard and non-standard commercial contracts with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Education and Training: Provide materials for guidance and advice to the sales organisation and liaise with other corporate functions, as to company preferential contractual terms.
- Direct planning and participation in training of contract practices and negotiations to sales organisation.
- Maintain a legal database and secure filing system for all contracts with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Organise, manage and maintain documents and filing records related to the intellectual property rights (excluding domain names).
- Organise and maintain a legal database of architectural drawings and related documents for all factories and buildings.
- Maintain a legal database of company records, including but not limited to banking facility, shares, insurance, company vehicles, and any other documents and records assigned.
- Commercial Law: Understanding of business law, contract law, laws and regulations with respect to the sale of goods services and related legal concepts, such as export compliance and intellectual property in a cross-jurisdictional context, including practical application in a business environment.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Highly effective verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills) and excellent interpersonal skills within a multinational organization and multicultural environment.
- Customer Service and Teamwork: Strong commitment to customer service and ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Solid Risk Assessment Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in house review of commercial contracts for large-scale projects
- Prefer candidates with Corporate experience
- Strong communication skills in (oral and written) English
- Must have business sense, can work under pressure
- Prefer candidates who demonstrate leadership skills and potential for advancement.