- Reporting to Corporate Logistics Operation Head
- Serve as the window person liaison between Management, Logistics Operation Team and the Client for operation improvement
- Produce and review daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare and provide various analytical reports and review with Client at planned interval basis.
- Accountable to ensure the Operation meeting performance KPI in Inbound and Outbound such as on time receipt/issuance/inventories/shipping accuracy, inventory holding and turns, NIL lines down/ ESD impact, on time stock up, and low employee turnover.
- Troubleshoot and review of root-cause and propose execution of solution on the issues regards to Inbound, Outbound Shipping .
- Identify and to implement continuous process improvement and optimization in operation.
- Ensure nil violation on health and safety procedure/requirement, execution of daily 5S activities on cleanliness and security of the stores/receiving/shipping at all times.
- Motivating and encouraging the teamwork within the workforce to ensure set operation KPI are met and sustain including to ensure adequate training and performance feedback
- At least Diploma in any field.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in 3PL logistics operation / customer relation in Electronic Manufacturing Company will be an advantage added.
- A team leader with good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Knowledge of Materials and inventory management.
- Knowledge of MS Microsoft Office for presentation, 8D report and analysis.
- Candidate shall willing to work for 5.5 days work week during probation period, 5 days work upon confirm at work.