- Responsible for the overall day to day operations by plan, organize and manage the QMS system activities to ensure comply with company’s SOP.
- To ensure basic warehouse rules are strictly followed such as FIFO, receiving/delivering SOP, cycle count and all safety practices.
- Oversee of warehouse operation planning for its processes, In-coming raw material receiving, handling material requisition supply to production and finished product delivery to customer.
- To lead a team by providing clear direction and instruction, monitor performance and attendance of the staff, provide guidance and training.
- Analyse & review on monthly stock report such as stock turnover, stock write off, stock returned, stock adjustment, variance report or prepare any ad-hoc reports as and when required by Management.
- To continue improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operation and processes by developing or update standard operation best practices for warehouse operations, identifying opportunities to enhance productivity and optimizing warehouse operations to meet quality performance standards.
- Liaise with purchaser for incoming raw material planning, to obtain packing list for upcoming receiving.
- Ensure the condition and environment of warehouse by implementing good 5S practice, housekeeping, material storage layouts.
- Ensure warehouse operation is carried out in accordance with company objective and policies.
- To achieve and monitor targeted warehouse quality objective and KPI.
- Other duties as required by Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of working experience with at least 3 years managerial experience in warehousing is required.
- Must able to read, write and speak fluently in Mandarin.
- Experience in QMS/ ERP preferred.
- Able to think strategically, well-organized, proactive, meticulous and with sound judgement.
- Possess strong planning, inventory control and data analytical skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all level.
- Experience in manufacturing, logistics or production/material planning & control are added advantages.