- The management of all logistics matters with reference to Inbound and Outbound.
- Serve as liaison between Management, Production, Logistics, Stockroom, and Suppliers.
- To monitor and to ensure day-to-day operation are smooth and nil operation failure.
- Produce and review daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Prepare and provide various analytical reports and review with Client at planned interval basis.
- Accountable to meet the Operation performance KPI in Inbound and Outbound such as on time receipt/issuance/inventories/shipping accuracy, inventory holding and turns, NIL lines down/ ESD impact, on time stock up, and low employee turnover.
- Troubleshoot and review of root-cause and propose execution of solution on the issues regards to Inbound, Shipping .
- Identify and to implement continuous process improvement and optimization in operation.
- To manage and implement smooth Inbound, Outbound operation.
- Ensure nil violation on health and safety procedure/requirement, execution of daily 5S activities on cleanliness and security of the stores/receiving/shipping at all times.
- Motivating and encouraging the teamwork within the workforce to ensure set operation KPI are met and sustain including to ensure adequate training and performance feedback.
- Degree in Logistic or Supply Chain, or other equivalent.
Minimum 3 years of working experience in managerial capacity .
- Shall have relevant experience in Warehouse Operation.
Knowledge of MS Microsoft Office for presentation, report and analysis.
- Hands on experience for SAP will be advantage added.
- Must be trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with high level of integrity and commitment.
- Applicant shall willing to work for 5.5 days per week