- To overall in-charge of planning on M&E works and to ensure the M&E works are carried out as per project requirements.
- To prepare the M&E works schedule based on the master schedule for the new confirmed projects.
- To be assisted by the Assistant M&E Manager to supervise and coordinate works of the M&E subcontractors and suppliers and ensuring all the related installations works and practices satisfy and meet all quality and contractual requirements.
- To ensure that the M&E works are completed within the contract period and the stipulated budget.
- To comply with client and applicable legal and other requirements.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- At least 10 years of working experience as M&E Manager in construction of plant buildings/factories and preferably experience working with Semiconductor/E&E/F&B and Multinational Corporation (MNC) or clients, i.e., Japanese/American/European company.
- Involvement in delivering large scale projects specifically “factory construction” of MNC clients.
- Strong management skills in dealing with consultants, architects and contractors.
- Experience in tendering & presentation of project is added advantage.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Well versed in Ms Office and Ms Project.
- 1 Year contract term
Melaka/ Penang/ Kedah