1. To develop and supervise a preventive maintenance program for all ingredient and snack production lines
2. To identify, analyse and develop engineering solutions and improvements to trouble shoot production problems and/or enhance productivity in the factories
3. To lead and train a competent team to execute and support objectives (1) and (2)
4. To plan, schedule and execute the master time base maintenance schedule on mechanical equipment’s, project work, annual plant turn around and normal shut down in the plant and the utilities area
5. To coordinate with the external contractors in carrying out timely preventive maintenance programs on mechanical and environmental protection system in order to maintain the best possible working condition.
6. To identify and keep in stock the critical spare parts in order to ensure uninterruptible production activities.
7. To lead the department’s risk assessment, follow up action and review effectiveness of control measures.
Diploma or Degree in Mechatronics Engineering or its equivalents
Desirable to have 10 years of relevant experience in food manufacturing environment of which at least 5 years must be in hands-on role performing engineering trouble shoot and maintenance
Competency in man machine interface, automation and PLC control system is a pre-requisite. Ability to program and/or modify PLCs will be an advantage
Strong leadership abilities and exemplary in work commitment
Good interpersonal communication skill