Location: Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Johor
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair or replacement of the plant equipment and facilities.
- Initiate, implement and manage the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the oleo-chemical industry, with an emphasis on planned preventive maintenance. These activities are to be conducted in co-operation with the production team on the site.
- Initiate and carry out projects improving energy and plant efficiency or a reduction in operating costs.
- Optimization of spare parts inventory
- Prepare reports, analyze data and make recommendations for improving plant operation and solving maintenance-related problems
- Ensure compliance to GMP requirements, HACCP and ISO.
- Participate to implement, lead and manage the factory's occupational health, safety and environment compliance.
- Ensure competency and development of subordinates by providing coaching and mentoring – including daily field trouble-shooting assistance.
Degree/Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
7 years experience in manufacturing in maintenance field.
Experience with oleo-chemical plant in an added advantage.
Innovative, proactive, self-starter.
Good command of English both written and spoken.
Possesses own transport.