- Manufacturing of Food for Export Business
- Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
Responding to breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff & maintain work record components, fixtures or fittings.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
Creating maintenance procedures.
- Manage and maintain automation parts, program and electrical program.
- Improve building facilites, machinery and system.
- Manage and control WWTP water quality & specification
Responsible for Food Safety System implementation ( e.g HACCP, GMP, FSSC22000, BRC, IFS, HALAL)
Manage outsource projects and improvement
- Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-4 years experience in manufacturing - handling production machinery. Experience in PLC, electric panel, inverter and so on. Experience in mechanical is an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.