- Routine and Preventive Maintenance schedule planning for In-house machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Ensure production equipment and plant machinery are in serviceable and good working conditions.
- Conduct & coordinate Engineering Evaluation and Fault
- Analysis for product & process improvement.
- Update & compile various Engineering reports.
- Coordinate with various department on all Engineering issues.
- Maintain Machine, Customer property, Tooling, Jigs &
- Fixture lists and spare part control.
- Conduct training for Assist Engineer & Technician.
- Any other responsibilities and authorities assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Enterprising, mature, independent and able to communicate with people of different level multi-culture.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skills: Air Conditioning Maintenance, Mitsubishi PLC, Pneumatic System.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical or equivalent are welcome.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.