- To oversee and manage Project Cost and Contractual matters, Lead the Procurement Department.
- Managing all contractual and commercial duties pertaining to projects handled by the department.
- Lead, manage and monitor the procurement duties, involving day to day operation purchases within the company in accordance to the company’s policy.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management (Cost) or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in dealing with cost and contract matters in propety developer industry
- Experience handling and managing contracts department, procurement department.
- Good knowledge on various type of construction conditions of contract.
- Good knowledge in the overall cost and contract professional practice and procedures