- Achieve an agreed sales volume target for used cars. Exploit potential to the full and secure the revenues of the dealership.
- Provide high-quality service and professional customer care to bind customers and potential customers to the company, to the dealership and to the Sales Consultant in person. The customer base of the dealership must be secured and continuously extended.
Strategy & Business Development
- Analyse the overall business environment, including competitors, economical and political factors, and develop sales and pricing strategies and ensure their implementation.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Shape and implement customer retention and prospecting to attract customers by delivering a differentiating retail experience for pre-owned owners.
Provide input into the annual budget with effective strategies to enable achievement.
- Have a thorough understanding of competitors’ activities, plans and strategies and utilising this intelligence to shape internal strategy.
- Develop strong networks, both locally and nationally to raise awareness of, and develop a positive reputation for the business and brand.
- To manage the mix and specification of stock based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the availability of stock.
- Establish core business standards and procedures and ensure that they, alongside the core brand standards, are implemented and/or benchmarked consistently.
- Kept abreast on the open-market pricing on Porsche models via different channels eg: online/printed media advertisement, etc.
- Strong networking with other used car dealers to maintain good knowledge about actual price/market value of all different models
- Coordinate with CRM department in implementing quality controls and ‘voice of the customer’ feedback systems (including complaint handling) which enable performance to be managed and reviewed regularly to continuously improve standards and consistency of performance.
- Ensure that all ongoing finance and insurance terms and facilities are consistent with the achievement of financial and cost management targets.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Monitor the ageing of all available stocks under Pre Owned Department
- Ensure quality appraisals are being done and purchasing standards are being adhered to with regards to vehicle condition and refurbishment activities
- Responsible in handling any legal matters arising in the Pre Owned Department
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Min 5 years’ experience in used car industry
- Able to communicate well with all levels
- Able to work in a team and with minimum supervision
- Good command in English
- Presentable, friendly
- Possess own transport