- Prepares, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, and Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
- Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above-mentioned results to meet customer expectations.
- Prioritizes multiple projects of up to two brands at any given time. Acquires feedback from customers and implements customer management tactics.
- Aligns with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies, and initiatives.
- Follows Company’s specifications for documentation, templates etc. Follows and supervises clinical trial achievements for assigned projects.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
- Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
- M.Sc./M. Pharm with 6 years of clinical research, or PhD/MBBS/equivalent with 4 years of clinical experience, or MD with 2 years Clinical Research experience
- Medical writing experience with a good understanding of industry work processes for publications. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English & Chinese Mandarin (Professional Level). This is a pre-requisite, language requirement.
- Open to any nationalities with Chinese Mandarin proficiency.