- Analyse and identify resource requirements in manufacturing to meet production objectives, review current material, manpower and machinery status. This is to achieve required upstream and packing schedules in a safe and timely manner.
- Plan, monitor and manage warehouse operation for on time receipt, release of materials and work with Corporate Supply Chain Management on finished goods shipments.
- Support Finance and ensure warehouse team execute regular inventory count, manage slow moving materials and prompt disposal of expired materials.
- Work with Quality teams to implement site compliance program and timely close QMS events.
- Lead and guide production teams in deviation investigation and devise CAPA to prevent nonconformance.
- Study existing systems and processes, identify, plan and oversee improvement programme to enhance productivity, efficiency and improve product yields.
- work with technical teams to ensure products trials are undertaken successfully for submission and commercialization.
- Recruit, induct, place and supervise staff, monitor manpower numbers as per headcount budget. Set goals, review and manage performance to ensure Company objectives are fully met.
- Conduct training, development of staff and always ensuring succession plan is in place.
- Motivate and reward staff appropriately to ensure a committed and competent team.
- Degree holder and equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience with pharmaceutical companies, preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good background in granulation, tablet compression and film coating experience and at least 5 years in leading teams.
- Strong GMP experience: Having already participated and managed audits of external agencies (USFDA, MHRA etc).
- Project management: Able to oversee multiple projects and ensure timely completion, within budget.
- People management: leadership, cooperative, ability to empower and develop team.
- Singapore PR or Singapore citizen