- •Effectively manage the engineering team and manufacturing build to meet OTP in line with customer specifications, meeting quality and delivery expectations.
- Develop and implement strategies aimed at improvements in manufacturing to achieve cost reduction, quality improvement and systems development ensuring that the requirements of customer are met.
- To work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations and to ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- To develop and implement capacity plans and control the production schedule for each job and to review and adjust the schedule where needed.
- •Communicate and liase with other departmental managers to ensure the production targets are met.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in manufacturing company and at least 3 years in managerial role
- Aggressive, strong leadership skills and confident to lead a team