- To lead an Admissions & Marketing function of an international school from UK.
- Drive all student recruitment and enrolment initiatives to achieve student enrolment targets.
- Ensure Admissions Officers qualify and convert inquiries into applications, driving new enrolments.
- Build, manage and grow a network of student agents, relocation agents and others to actively promote the school to them.
- Liaise and build positive relationships with various stakeholders and prospective parents.
- Work with the school’s Marketing and Admissions team to initiate and lead events such as (virtual) open houses, international school fairs, information sessions, etc.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Develop annual Marketing Plans and budgets in line with overall strategy. Identify and evaluate new growth opportunities for the school.
- Own and champion all online/offline marketing initiatives and Communications activities with the objective of building the brand name as well as drive lead generation through parent enquiries and applications.
- Fully committed to drive school enrolment through public relations, SEO/ SEM, social media and marketing campaigns.
- Be a brand ambassador who understands the school’s value proposition and clearly articulates to all stakeholders.
- Develop quality content for both internal and external communication and marketing assets.
- Brand guardian to ensure all marketing materials stay within brand guidelines.
- Track campaign results and analyze marketing data to formulate plans and recommendations and further optimise marketing plans.
- Continuously assess the market and competitor landscape and identify opportunities to enhance market share.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Admissions and Marketing teams and other supporting team members.
- Instill strong collaboration with the various internal stakeholders.
- Degree in any field.
- 5-8 years experience in marketing with experience in admissions in education field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Expats or non-Malaysians in Johor are encouraged to apply.