Responsible for the day-to-day execution/implementation of marketing and CRM activities to enhance customers’ experience and maintain good relationship to encourage loyalty & trust.
- Execute department administrative work includes sales and finance related, external parties that is related to marketing campaigns and activities.
- Compiling monthly marketing highlights, advertisement clippings, catalogues availability for management.
- Contribute write ups in departmental newsletter, websites through collected marketing highlights.
- Managing customers enquiries related to marketing events and campaigns.
- Assist in coordination of on-going CRM programs and activities through various communication channels i.e. emails, direct mailers, websites and events.
- Degree in Marketing or Mass communication
- At least 2 years of hands on experience and assist in overall marketing activities.
- Experience in Custodian of PDDS for marketing department handling includes sales and enquiries, follow up, liaison to PAG/PAP will be added advantage.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.