- Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Lead the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Drive sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Monitor crypto spot, futures, option and defi markets looking for opportunities.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end- to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge in Digital Asset is a plus point.
- Background in FinTech is an added advantage.
- Location is based in KL.
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Open for Malaysian only