- Lead, plan and execute all digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence. Manage the material and information release and be accountable.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Identify market trends and insights including regional and industry competitors and optimize Company spending and direction based on the insights.
- Lead, plan and execute Company branding initiatives and organize any Company events such as Corporate events, Board Meeting and etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Lead, plan and execute Corporate Images portfolio and implementation.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Able to evaluate emerging technologies. Able to provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Experience in digital budgeting, at least 8 years of working experience in Marketing position or equivalent.
- Good skills of Leadership and autonomy with good interpersonal and relational abilities, good guideline to work in team.
- Can work under pressure, and being adapt to frequent but short business trips.
- Able to work with multicultural and multinational environment.
- Output / Key Performance Indicators:
Customer Lifetime Value
Inbound Marketing ROI
Traffic-to-Lead Ratio (New Contact Rate)
Landing Page Conversion Rates
Social Media Traffic (and Conversion Rates)
Mobile Traffic, Leads and Conversion Rates
- At least Bachelor’s Degree specialised in Marketing/Business/Management degree
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Business acumen
- Planning and decision making
- Delivering results
- Collaboration and networking
- Improvement orientation