- Lead the event management activtites for the Marketing function, including management of related suppliers and liaison for vendors.
- Manage all aspect of logistic work for a successful marketing event.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting in coordination with local finance.
- Manage approval process for all marketing related events according to company compliance policy.
- Deliver and coordinate product training.
- Manage local KOL to facilitate local/oversea events including speaker engagement.
- Attend and scrub in for surgery when needed.
- Support sales team on commissioning of new loan kit and set list creation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Science, Engineering, Medical Science etc.
- Candidate with 3-5 years of marketing experience in healthcare/medical industry.
- Preferred job experience to communicate and process with outside people especially KOL and government personal.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player.