- Location: Senai, Johor
- Business Nature: Manufacturing- new start-up plant
- 5 days/week
- Salary range: RM 4,500 - 6,500 gross
- To be responsible, supervise and oversee for the overall maintenance of the plant and equipment utilities
- To administer training programs for employees of the company to ensure proper preventive maintenance programs and procedures
- To ensure the plant equipment’s are in good and tenable condition so that production is not interrupted.
- To troubleshoot and solve all maintenance related issues and machineries.
- To prepare preventive maintenance schedules for all M&E installations
- To lead a team of maintenance technicians covering all shifts and sections.
- To prepare and establish SOPs for health and safety, environment, plant maintenance, work instructions and related forms.
- Has some amount of experience in CIMAH, HSE and ERT
- To arrange daily maintenance jobs for technicians
- Degree/Diploma in Mechenical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or its equivalent.
- 5-7 years experience in manufacturing industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in leading a team.