- Lead a team of project mechanical Engineers and coordinate with other project team Lead Engineers and Engineers.
- Coordinate all technical issues with Customer, Owner’s Engineer, Authorities, Partners and internal.
- Prepare engineering schedule for mechanical engineering scope of work to secure the timely issuance of project engineering documentation for the project.
- Conduct design reviews (Toll Gate Reviews) for mechanical engineering project documentation and equipment purchase. Ensure close-out of follow up action items.
- Prepare project specific equipment specifications and data sheets for mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of Interface concept such as GT, ST, WTP, SWGR, MCC and field instruments.
- Minimum ten (10) years working experience in power plant, Oil & Gas or related industry with at least five (5) years working experience in mechanical design of power plants.
- Good knowledge of concepts and basic engineering of Power Island and BOP system engineering & equipment design preferably for combined cycle power plant.
- Knowledge Heat Balance Diagram would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of process flow diagrams and P&IDs
- Good knowledge of System Design Description (SDD) and Plant Operation & Control Criteria, such as System Configuration of Plant Control & Monitoring System, Basic Concept of Plant Control and Monitoring System, Basic Concept of Plant Automatic Control, and HAZOP studies