- Specialize in leak test technology.
- In charge of mechanical design of equipment.
- Prepare a solution that will meet or exceed the customer’s specification.
- Handle and complete project modification to meet customer responsible requirement.
- Strictly execute projects’ schedule and quality requirement.
- Detail design according to project requirement, and standard sourcing.
- Initiative report to mechanical head & PM when project problem arise and project delay.
- Explain machine drawing, function and key point to before assay.
- Assist production department with assembly, debugging, installation and after sales services.
- Provide Technical support to technician.
- Assistant standard of mechanical Department.
- Involve in Project Management.
- Guiding fresh/new engineer to handle project and in the same time explain/lead fresh/new engineer to explore mechanical knowledge.
- Become a leader of large project and accompany other mechanical engineer to build machine accordingly to customer requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- At least 2 Year(s) above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior or Senior specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Willing to travel local and oversea.