- Support the production floor and solve daily manufacturing issues.
- Capable in leading activities to resolve factory “line-down” issues.
- Integrate with all parts of semi-test organization to support installed base for engineering related mechanical activities.
- Generation of specifications, details, BOM’s, and assemblies.
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing processes.
- ECO/ECN generation and implementation.
- Prototype procurement and vendor selection.
- Participation in design reviews and required meetings.
- Coordination of material rework activities.
- Extensive experience working with E/M packaging layout and design including sheet metal, plastics, cabling, and PC Boards.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of general drafting and design standards including ANSI Y14.5 and GD & T.
- Solid understanding of DFM/DFA design principles.
- Able to travel to customer sites to investigate and solve engineering issues.