- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe company products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process.
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medicine, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Pharmaceutical or equivalent.
- Sales-oriented, independent, result driven, high sense of responsibility with good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel.