- Work on defining and implementing next generation, innovative architecture for Android mobile application.
- Apply mobile application architecture principles, such as MVVM, MVP & MVC
- Apply outstanding mobile software engineering practices.
- Apply state of the art automated testing practices (unit, integration & UI tests).
- Ensure optimal integration of proprietary and 3rd party hardware devices.
- Work on automated deployment of software.
- Apply agile methodologies throughout the development process: challenge and clarify requirements, and ensure timely delivery of
top quality features.
- Be able to appreciate and do peer reviews, Code Refactoring and suggest alternative design and development schemes.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mobile development (Android).
- Experienced Software Engineer with a sound track record in Android development, knowledge in iOS development is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and experience with software design patterns.
- Skilled in automated unit and UI testing .
- Must have Java & Kotlin programming experiences.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android testing frameworks.
- Knowledge Flutter will be a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus.
- Team player in a multi cultural working environment with ability to work autonomously.
- Has exposure to Agile methodology such as Scrum and Kanban