- Work on defining and implementing next generation, innovative architecture for iOS mobile application.
- Apply mobile application architecture principles, such as process flow, wireframes and visual mock ups.
- Apply outstanding mobile software engineering practices
- Apply state of the art automated testing practices (unit, component, integration tests).
- Ensure optimal integration of proprietary and 3rd party hardware devices.
- Work on automated deployment of software.
- Apply agile methodologies throughout the development process: challenge and clarify requirements, and ensure timely delivery of top quality features.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mobile development.
- Experienced Software Engineer with a sound track record in iOS development, knowledge in Android development is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with software design patterns.
- Skilled in automated unit and system testing (including performance testing).
- Must have Swift programming language knowledge.
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus.
- Team player in a multi cultural working environment with ability to work autonomously.
- Has exposure to Agile methodology such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Fluent in English.