- In charge for new project development.
- To coordinate FA processing and submissions including liaising with customer for approval
- Responsible to perform moulds testing to achieve the required quality and expectation of the customers.
- To approve sample of new product, equipment and materials, include hands on, establishing process parameters, cycle time reduction, troubleshooting and etc.
- Develop and implement PFMEA, Continual Improvement Plans, Control Plans and work instructions in the Molding Department.
- To maintain and control all Engineering products documents.
Diploma / Degree academic background in Engineering field
Possesses at least 3 years’ experience in Injection Molding job role.
Experienced in Mold set-up/trouble shooting and knowledge in Injection Molding Process
Strong technical knowledge to manage team and provide technical solution for all process related issues.
Disciplined, committed, and work independently
Willing to travel to supplier and customer site for troubleshooting and process implementation.