- Ensure data quality and data integrity for Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Labor Relations & Law processes.
- Manage full payroll portfolio (either in-house or via vendors) accurately, timely and in compliance with statutory requirements, business policies and company guidelines. Responsible for payroll issues resolutions, data analysis, payroll accounting activities, payroll taxation and legislation administration.
- Manage the time and attendance processes for office and production workers, including the maintenance of time system configurations, time settings such as public holiday calendar maintenance, work schedules arrangements, time calculation rules etc.
- Design and deliver of compensation and benefits frameworks and programs for the service recipients. Perform competitive analysis of compensation & benefits and assist to develop compensation & benefits program and policies i.e. employee assistance program, health benefits program, pension program etc.
- Manage full cycle of salary review management i.e. compensation survey, salary benchmarking, salary budget allocation, annual salary review cycle exercise and application of annual salary review budgets.
- Understand relevant legislation relating to relevant staff consultation and labor laws and manage employment related templates and policies.
- Develop expertise in International labour and social standards and support relevant internal/external audit analysis and reporting i.e. Workplace Gender Equity (WGEA) reporting, Personnel Social Responsibliity (PSR) Reporting, Management Information System (MIS) Reporting, Corporate Audits etc.
- Responsible for vendor management for Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Labor Relations & Law processes, which includes service provider scouting, selection, negotiation, contract management, onboarding, performance monitoring and vendor invoice processing.
- With 3 - 4 years of related HR working experiences in Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Labor Relations & Law.
- Experience in relevant payroll procedures, practices and country statutory
- Working knowledge of integrated payroll systems preferably on SAP.
- Experience in shared service or MNC environment.
- Able to work independently and multitasking.