- Ensure data quality and data integrity for Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Mobility.
- Collaborate with multiple parties to develop and deliver talent strategy and framework suited for the service recipients. Support the talent pipeline processes through gathering of local market talent insights, managing sourcing/recruitment channels, creating internal candidate data pools, and supporting recruitment campaigns and marketing activities.
- Accountable for complete permanent recruitment process from requisition management, candidate sourcing, selection process, offer management, pre-hiring activities, satisfaction survey, onboarding till probation management. Ensure quality deliveries via internal team resources or agencies.
- Design and deliver of learning & development frameworks and programs for the service recipients. Perform learning needs analysis and assist to develop program and policies i.e. talent development program, learning contents, learning catalogues etc.
- Support succession planning for the service recipients though managing succession planning cycle, maintaining succession talent list, administering talent deployment and tracking talent progress.
- Provides comprehensive services for all types of inter-country people movement (secondment, delegation, business trips, domestic relocation, repatriation etc). Research home and host country regulations (taxation, immigration, foreign exchange, customs etc.) and coordinate all related activities to ensure smooth transition while in compliance with legal legislation.
- Administer and follow-through business agreements in ensuring accurate payments of all mobility expenses. Close engagement with country focal points in administrating transition arrangement and inter-company charging. Work closely with finance teams on costings and provisions on delegate cost items.
- Understand local cultural and language standards to provide translation services and to prepare HR communication materials.
- Responsible for vendor management for Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Mobility, which includes service provider scouting, selection, negotiation, contract management, onboarding, performance monitoring and vendor invoice processing.
- With 3 - 4 years of related HR working experiences in Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Mobility.
- Experience in relevant talent/mobility procedures, practices and country statutory
- Working knowledge of integrated talent systems preferably on Taleo, Success Factors.