- Responsible for office maintenance, welfare and supplies (e.g. stationeries).
- Responsible for internal/external correspondence letters and on-counter document submission.
- Be the main local contact person. Handle incoming calls and forward the message to relevant parties / department.
- HR and administrative support to staffs, management or HQ.
- Liaise with HQ IT and support to local employee for IT issues.
- Responsible for Staffs’ Reimbursement, Bank Reconciliation, Account Receivable and Account Payable.
- Liaise with outsourcing for Monthly Accounts Closing.
- Assist in Translation from Bahasa Malaysia to English when require.
- Responsible for product shipments documents and arrangement (Year 2022).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Good writing and communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent and able to perform multi-tasking.
- At least 5 years working experience in related field.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting.
- Willing to travel when required (e.g. on-counter document submission).
- Preferable residential area at Klang Valley, Subang, Sunway for easy travelling to office.