Monitoring mall system management in relations to contract compliance, billing, daily sales collection, refunds, fund management, credit control, data mining and technical administration.
- Liaise with Leasing Department to acquire tenancy agreements, monthly contracts and License Agreement for updating of relevant tenancy information into IFCA system.
- Generates and issues billings for utilities, A&P fund, etc. according to schedule date as per Tenancy Agreement
- Review rental rebate and issue credit note in a timely manner.
- Perform adjustment of billing when there is any deferment of rental commencement or revised area size.
- Liaise with A&P Department to acquire information on promotion space and monitor collection of payments accordingly
- Handle ad-hoc billing from fit-out and its applicable charges
- Monitor and validate daily sales collection
- Monitor and validate refunds according to Tenancy Agreement
- Assist in setting up of a credit control system and develop credit management capability
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for management’s review and closing of accounts
- Manage and liaise with hardware and software providers including ensuring that the system providers meet the Service Level Agreements
- Maintains documentation and coordinate with system providers for routine system administration and maintenance activities
- Researches and evaluates hardware and software, system upgrades and enhancements and provides technical recommendations.
- Facilitate on-site installation and training
- Acts as the field service representative, responding and resolving issues faced by tenants in a timely manner as predetermined
- Focal point of coordination between system providers and respective tenants
- Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Commerce, Economics or equivalent.
- Candidates with shopping mall experience will be considered
- More than 2 years’ experience in commercial / retail business operations
- Have previously worked in similar capacity at shopping malls