- The management of all logistics matters with reference to both import & export
- Ensure the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely despatch of goods
- Identify all areas of improvement and maximize productivity
- Prepare and manage the logistics system to optimize time management.
- Closely monitor all deliveries for raw materials for production
- To manage and implement smooth store operations incoming and outgoing system through computerised administration and retrieval systems
- To implement and maintain complete detailed warehouse materials identification
- Creating and implement a proper materials transfer system
- Ensure that the minimum level of parts is identified and maintained at all timed and planning for future capacity requirements.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports and statistics on the level of parts/raw materials in the organization.
- Ensure health, safety, cleanliness and security of the store/receiving and distribution goods area at all times.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma/Degree holder in Logistics/Warehouse Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Logistics & Warehouse.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with external parties.
- Knowledge in SAP system will be an advantage added.
- Knowledge of Materials Management and inventory management