· Propose short term and long term investment plans.
· Prepare and propose yearly production, maintenance and warehouse budget.
· Propose planning and strategy to drive the overall performance of the factory’s operations in order to achieve the targets.
· Optimize sourcing of production equipment for Rawang, and ensure it is compatible with quality standard requirements
· Negotiate with contractors or system providers together with Supply Chain team to reduce pricing whilst optimizing the quality and the services provided.
· Ensure the goods are being produced with the right quantity, quality, cost, and in proper timing.
· Undertake a full productivity assessment in order to implement an improvement action plan.
· Permanently seek improvement in efficiency and cost / stock reduction.
· Work in close cooperation with QC department in order to enforce company quality & safety policies as stipulated in procedures
· Take proper decision in case production quality or equipment is operating out of standard specifications
· Permanently seek improvement of liquid and dry waste management. Implement environmental best practices.
· Dynnamic, team leader, capable of driving his staff towards demanding goals.
· 15 years experience, including at least 5 years in production & operation management in Malaysia
· Proficient in business analysis, knowledge of enterprise information systems (ERP).
· Knowledge of quality management and certification systems (HACCP, BRC, FSSC 22000, etc…)