A MNC manufacturer of biodegradable and compostable plastic bags located in Klang, Malaysia.
- In-charge for whole plant operations, including Production, Quality Control, Purchasing, Warehouse and Engineering Department.
- Minimize rejection, ensure high productivity and optimize material usage.
- Ensure the effectiveness of maintenance program and minimize down time.
- Ensure warehouse capacity and operational improvement.
- Determine KPI for subordinates and ensure them meeting the KPI.
- Maintain work safety practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Material Science/ Science & Technology or equivalent.
- 8 year(s) of production operation experience, with at least 3 years in plastic films industry.
- Willing to hands on, strong management and decision making skills.
- Must experience in blown film extrusion process or related.
- Good communication skill, independent, dynamic and aggresive character.
- Full-Time position(s) available.