- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Providing administrative support to manager/ director.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems. Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.