- Understands the Parts and Services offered by the company.
- Develop customers by maintaining rapport with existing customers; meeting prospects at community activities; conduct cold customer visits; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing Service contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and collects payment; deliver Parts when necessary.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports in the company's systems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Protect company’s interest by ensuring all customers’ credit limit are not exceeded.
- Diploma/Degree in any field
- Fresh graduate in construction/engineering/oil & gas industry or equivalent are encourage to apply
- Require to have own car and valid driving license
- Sales oriented and good negotiation skills
- Able to produce leads and good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills