- Responsible for all matters regarding compensation and benefit, which include payroll management, managing of HR system, SAP HR, developing and implementing C & B policies, preparation of annual personnel costing/budgeting.
- Takes the role as the specialist in SAP HR, enters and maintains personnel data in SAP HR.
- Responsible for Performance Management, including annual review and probation appraisal.
- Responsible to prepare monthly headcount reporting
- Prepares and provides legal and accurate C & B reports and analysis
- Responsible for statutory matters such as EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax and other Acts relevant to payroll.
- Responsible for Retirement Fund management
- Actively participates in regular C & B surveys
- Handles short term assignments and employees internal departmental transfer
- University Degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years of related experience in similar capacity
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- Microsoft Office & SAP HR
- Good command of English