- Prefer a degree holder (Majoring in HR / Finance or related field).
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in HR / Payroll.
- Good knowledge of MS office / Excel and payroll system
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive and Independent on decision making
- Able to complete work within deadlines & produce reports pertaining to payroll management.
- Experience on dealing with manpower issues, according Malaysian Labor Act
- Working Days (5 days) / Hours; Sunday to Thursday / 7.00am to 5.00pm
- Maintaining / dealing on employees records /payments / allowances / entitlements and others HR matters
- Able to process 700+ local staffs and workers payroll in manufacturing plant
- Able to process 50+ expatriates payroll
- Able to complete payroll & related matters within deadlines & produce reports pertaining to payroll and headcount.