- Check and Review Drawings, Documents related to piping design.
- To perform Mechanical Piping Engineering Design, Consultation, Guiding, Lecturing and Training related works.
- Lead for Piping Design matters.
- Reviewing Piping & Instrumentation Diagram and developing and reviewing plot plan, equipment layout, piping layout, piping isometric drawings, pipe supports drawings and Tie-in drawings for onshore projects.
- Co-ordinates all the piping engineering, piping design and equipment layout functions to meet project objectives.
- Coordinate interfaces with other disciplines for piping deliverable preparation
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical field, especially in EPCC project experience and in brownfield projects.
- Experience in preparation and review of plot plan, equipment layout, piping layout, piping isometric drawings, pipe supports drawings and Tie-in drawings for onshore projects.
- Able to supervise pool of piping designers
- Able to perform internal model review with the team members
- Able to verify pipe support selection
- Able to perform site visit as required and to understand the client requirements.
- Possess basic skills to operate AutoCAD Plant 3D and Navisworks Manage
- Experience in brownfield projects and to operate 3D reviewer software.
- Contract for 6 months (renewal upon working performance is good / project requirement).