- To perform Mechanical Piping Engineering Design, Consultation, Guiding and Training in Piping related works
To provide input for Piping Design matters.
- Review of ITB to understand work scope and provide input as required.
- Reviewing Piping & Instrumentation Diagram. Develop piping design based on input provided by Piping Lead/Engineer, other disciplines, Client and ITB documents.
- Preparation of design outputs including 3-D Model, Piping GA drawings, Isometric drawings, Piping Support detail drawings and MTO.
- Participate in Plot Plan and Equipment Layout development by respective disciplines.
- Co-ordinates the piping engineering, piping design and equipment layout functions and work with other disciplines to identify and address all interfaces to meet project objectives.
- To ensure that all designs comply with the specified requirements.
- To determine manhours for Piping Design work completion.
- To maintain Piping design related documents, inputs and client comments.
- To complete work within the project schedule timelines and assigned man hours.
- Ability to participate in site visits, sketch and take accurate measurements, collect data and develop Auto-CAD drawings/3-D Model accordingly.
- Minimum Diploma / Certificate in Engineering Drafting.
- Minimum 5 year of work experience preferably in piping design
- Well-versed in Auto-CAD Plant 3-D Engineering Software and Modelling as well as Auto-C.
- Knowledge of Piping industrial standards & specifications
- Good command of the English language in both written and oral communication
- Familiar with downstream Oil & Gas/Refinery/Petrochemical and Process Plant engineering and design requirements/practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external parties such as Clients and Contractors as well as within the organization.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, while being an effective team player within the organization.
- Contract for 6 months (renewal upon working performance is good / project requirement)