- Preparation of calculations relating to piping designs such as pipe loading, pipe thickness, branch reinforcement etc.
- Assist in Plot Plan and Line List development
Review all piping design deliverables
- Preparation of methodologies, schedules and piping material take-off exercise
- Technical evaluation of Piping Material from suppliers and vendors
- Perform Pipe Stress Analysis
- Preparation of studies for plot plans options and alternative piping arrangements.
- Development of plot plans, piping routings and pipe supports details.
- Determining and co-ordinating interfaces, tie-ins, liaison with client, site personnel and other engineering disciplines to facilitate design activities.
- Reviewing and checking of documentation, ensuring deliverables are produced on time and within job constraints.
- Achieving schedule and producing a quality product, meeting or exceeding project expectations.
- Answering queries, supporting construction team, resolving construction issues and field clashes.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferably in basic and detail engineering
- Conversant with international design codes and standards
Familiar with AutoCAD and Simulation Software such as CAESARS II, Pipenet & other related Piping Software design tools.
- Contract for 6 months (renewal upon working performance is good / project requirement)