- Business Nature : Manufacturing of Precision Engineered Components
- Location : Gelang Patah
- Salary: RM4,000 - RM5,000
- Working hours : 5 days/week
- Involves generally the organization and planning of the manufacturing process.
- Consists of the planning of the routing, scheduling, dispatching and inspection, co-ordination and the control of materials, methods, machines, tooling and operating times.
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
- Candidate must possess at least professional certificate or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is preferred.
- Experience in production planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Strong Analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.