- Business Nature: Manufacturing of Food (MNC)
- Location: Johor Bahru (5 days/week)
- To be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that project involves, mainly packaging equipment in production.
- To schedule, plan and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- To provide strong support and work closely with Business Units in driving plant performance, machine reliability and equipment improvement.
- to assure required standard, budget, deadlines are met, starts from conception until completion.
- To communicate internally and externally with cross-fuctional teams including vendors, specialist and suppliers.
To design manufacturing layouts, coordinating equipment selections, interacting with contractors and evaluating quotes.
- To support production equipment in case of needs to meet the plant performance metrics.
- To provide assistance and direction to Business Units in proper plant procedure and manufacturing methods.
- To provide guidance for preventive and repair maintenance to ensure smooth plant operation.
- To conduct operational test to ensure designs fall within expected speficiation.
- To design and improve processes to increase plant production efficiency and quality.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
- 5-6 years experience in manufacturing industry.
- Hands on experience in production machinery, packaging machines and conveyor distribution system and weighting, metal detect equipment
- Detailed oriented when handling technical calculation, timeline projection and financial data estimation
- Good communication and presentation skills.